Guiding Star Siouxland offers Fertility Care Consults, free of charge! Whether you are a mother wanting to help your daughter track her cycles naturally as they begin, a single woman wanting to focus on her health, a couple trying to achieve or avoid a pregnancy naturally, or a woman at the end of their fertility journey, we want to help you find a Fertility Awareness Method that works for you!
Our staff will can provide education on the following:
1. Mainstream artificial methods of avoiding or achieving a pregnancy, backed by evidence based education to help you understand, embrace, and love your natural body!
2. The Benefits of Fertility Awareness at any age
3. Fertility Awareness for Singles
4. Natural Family Planning Methods for achieving or avoiding a pregnancy, including Billings Ovulation Method, Creighton Model of FertilityCare, Couple to Couple League, Marquette Method, SymptoPro Fertility Education, and FEMM.
5. Information on Adoption in Iowa