Pospartum Doula Care
Do you ever wish you had someone to help you around the house with daily chores, cooking, and organizing?
After having a baby, you NEED support more than ever!
Your first 6 weeks after giving birth should be spent resting and focusing on your new baby! This can also be an emotionally stressful time with the current demands placed on moms in our society and the shift in hormones in the body after giving birth!
Someone to take care of you, the mom!
A professionally trained mom specialist and newborn care specialist all in one!
CBE, CBC, CLD, SBD, SpBPE BIRTH & LACTATION SERVICES
Kayla Van Wyhe
BSN, RN, CLD (CBI), CCE
Who uses a Postpartum Doula?
- First time mothers
- Parents of multiples
- Parents who have other children
- Mothers who have no family support system
- Mothers whose partners are returning to work after birth
- Families whose babies had a stay in the NICU and need extra care at home
- Mothers recovering from surgery, including Cesarean section
- Adoptive parents
- Mothers who want extra support breastfeeding
- Mothers who have had a difficult birth experience
- Mothers who have had a home birth
- And more!